"Professor Paul S. di Virgilio" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 2 Aug 1994 11:52:20 -0400
that you were making general recommendations to listowners rather than
dealing with this one list. The best advice on the list seems to be
quite brief and to the point, but wouldn't that stop Eric Thomas from
sending out the details on updates and availability which is really a
valuable service?

                        Best regards,

                        Paul S. di Virgilio
--

Dr. Paul S. di Virgilio,  University of Toronto  [log in to unmask]