Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 18 Sep 2005 10:23:30 -0400
On: Sun, Sep 18, 2005 at 09:35:15AM -0400,Pete Weiss Wrote:

} 1) since the text doesn't seem to have URLs, sending your NL in HTML does not add value UNLESS you were to [by edit] provide "clickable" URLs, graphics, and/or styled text

You don't need html to have clickable links.  I send out plain text and
if I include a link such as:

     <http://www.google.com/>

most mailers will make that a clickable link.  The "<" & ">" are
optional in many cases, but in many mailers will prevent a loooooooong
URL from being broken into several lines.

--
Rich Greenberg N6LRT Marietta, GA, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321 6507
Eastern time zone.   I speak for myself & my dogs only.     VM'er since CP-67