Mary Zinini <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 17 Sep 1996 03:04:30 PDT
For further information on vitamins and health supplements
at DEEP discounts below retail, please leave name and E-mail
address at [log in to unmask]  I will E-mail you a
catalog.  We also carry bulk herbs by the pound, bulk herb
capsules, natural shampoo and soaps, health books and will
have a line of bio-magnets.  All at below retail prices.
If you need something in particular, send request and I will
E-mail you information and prices.  Please specify "catalog."
Thank you