Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 1 Feb 1995 21:28:38 MST
      OK, all you Unix/AIX listowners.  The Anglican list has migrated
from VM to AIX at American, and one of the other owners, a Unix guru,
has these questions.
     I doubt there is any bug, and suggested that the method of representing
the codes has been changed.  What's the scoop?  I don't have any reason
to believe that Eric has given us buggy software, or that Jim has messed
up the operational side of things at American.
     Since my home site, where most of my lists run, hasn't yet made the
switch, but will soon, I'm interested in learning whatever I can.

cyclops

  Dan Lester                          Internet: [log in to unmask]
  Network Information Coordinator     WWW: http://cyclops.idbsu.edu
  Boise State University Library
  Boise, Idaho  83725                 In the kingdom of the blind, the
  208-385-1235                        one-eyed man is king.  Erasmus. 1523
The ANGLICAN list contains this user:
[log in to unmask] DENIS PAZ
      950034178

However, he does not show up in a "REVIEW ANGLICAN". The number "178"
shows up in his entry in the spot where I normally expect to see
user-option flags.

Does anybody know what's up? This smells like a bug in the new l-soft
software, but it may just be a bug in my understanding of it.

Brian Reid