Dennis Budd <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 19:49:51 -0600
On Tue, 5 Nov 2002, Shap Wolf wrote:

> >Jacob Haller, Technical Support, L-Soft international, Inc wrote:
> >They could be set to NOMAIL, DIGEST, or INDEX.
>
> Oh yeah! That occurred to me as soon as I hit send.
>
> Is there a key to the options fields?
>
> I know the manual says not to get the full list, but if one does, there are
> the columns full of the users' options settings. I'd like to parse that out
> and get a count of digest, etc.
>
> I could do a query all, but that isn't nearly as easy a format to parse.

Try query ***GUI*** <listname> for *

The output you get back is still multiple lines per subscriber, but
it's *much* easier to parse than the normal query output.  I think it
would be easier than trying to decode the subscriber records in the
raw list file.

I don't think this option is listed anywhere in the manual, but it's
been discussed on this list in the past.

Dennis