"Alan S. Dobkin" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 17:44:06 -0400
--On Thursday, June 18, 1998, 9:07 AM +0000 Nathan Brindle
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Jun 1998 22:21:35 -0500 Winship said:
>>Some may recall that a couple of years ago I agitated vigorously
>>for printed manuals.  Eric and Nathan repeatedly told me to forget
>>it, not cost effective.  I'm getting the impression that maybe now
>>there are printed manuals, or soon will be.  Is that correct or am
>>I misinterpreting?
>
>>Does a printed listowners manual exist for 1.8c?  If so, how do I
>>order it?  Does it have a good index?
>
> It does not exist.

I can't see why anyone could possibly need printed manuals from
L-Soft when they are so easily accessible in practically every
format imaginable on their web site.  Not only can you use them
to browse, search, etc., but you can also print them to a printer
if you want a hard copy.  With the PDF format (and possibly some
of the others), you can't get much closer to an exact replica of
the original.

http://WWW.LSoft.Com/manuals/

It sounds to me like you just want L-Soft to kill some trees....  :-)

Alan

| Alan S. Dobkin @ Emory U. ITD | 1784 N. Decatur Rd. | E-Mail Address: |
|   Operating Systems Analyst   | Suite 300 (3rd Fl.) |     ADobkin     |
|  Internet/Intranet Services   | Atlanta, GA 30322   |   @Emory.Edu    |
| http://ADobkin.ITD.Emory.Edu/ |  (404) 727-2766     | FAX #: 727-2599 |