Tue, 26 Sep 2000 19:09:04 -0500
On Tue, 26 Sep 2000, Dennis Budd wrote:

> Unix Pine's "bounce" function is great for forwarding a message using
> "Resent-" headers (which is what is needed here), but it won't allow
> you to edit the message you are "bouncing".

Yes it will. You just go outside the mail system and you can do anything
you please with it: edit it as a file, preserving the features
distinctive to a "mail folder", and you can do anything you please with
it. Go back into the mail system, over to that folder (I call it edit)
and bounce your edited posting.  Works fine.

Douglas