Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 24 Sep 2005 10:27:13 -0400
At 11:26 9/23/2005 Friday, Rodriguez, Pedro wrote:
>I am currently using the following commands for reviewing the listservs
>until today by country and scanning each for domains ending in .edu, .gov
>and aol.com:
>
>REVIEW LISTSERV BY COUNTRY SHORT
>SCAN LISTSERV .EDU
>
>How can I do the same results for anywhere before today, specifically for
>June 30, July 31 and August 31 of 2005?

Doing these scans are probably inherently flawed for anything other than curiosity.

They are flawed because:

1) strings that have ".edu"  (or others) in them don't all have that has the highest (top) level qualifier

2) folks who subscribe to .COM ISPs may be located in other countries

3) if you have a implemented the CHANGE-LOG function, w/ enough scripting, you might be able to "roll back" to those dates.

/Pete