Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 5 Jan 1997 05:23:28 GMT
On Sat, 4 Jan 1997 18:38:29 -0800, Eric Paul-Hus
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>PS Is that Pete, Ben, Douglas (or all) that said that volunteer list
>owners have the tendancy to be too "gentle" with the user ...

If you are getting paid, then you do what's part of your job description.
I see no reason for volunteer list owners to do for subscribers what they
should be perfectly capable of doing for themselves, if they are informed
what they need to do.  The owner can and should help with this.

As for the 'lazy listowner', who complains the program features don't let
him be as lazy as he wants to be, maybe he should get a new job.

 Ben Parker ............ (Oak Park IL) .......... [log in to unmask]