Larry Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 4 Dec 1995 19:48:27 -0600
Howdy!

yes, it's me again, now a reformed Spamoholic . . . thank you all for your
love and support during my time of crisis . . .

Anyway, I'm trying to post the archives of one of my lists (Gatsby-L) to a
Web page.  I retrieved the digests from listserv, but instead of dividing
them by weeks like I had requested, it sent them in batches of two and three
days at a time, and it even cuts off messages half-way through.  I know my
list is busy, but I only have about 25-30 active participants, not thousands
like some of you have . . .

My question is this: is there a better way to retrieve and post these
messages?  Right now I'm copying the text into Word 6.0, using Microsoft's
Internet Assistant to save them to HTML, and then posting them to my Web site.

There's gotta be a better way--help!

Larry Clark
Professor of English
Tomball College