"Shamrock Computer Resources, LTD." <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 2 Aug 1994 17:38:11 CST
    I would like to create a list for my company (perhaps
SCR-L).  Is there a book available that discusses creating
a "mail reflector" as discussed in chapter seven of The
Whole Internet User's Guide and catalog (e.g. listserv)?
I've been told there are several shareware programs
available (i.e. Waffle, VMailServer).  Where may these
programs be located?  Are there others?

    Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks in advance for your assistance.

David Andrew Vaughan

             Shamrock Computer Resources, LTD.
Bloomington, MN   Moline, IL     Omaha, NE     ST Louis, MO