Andy Smith-Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 31 Aug 2007 14:50:47 -0400
You need to edit the MSG_POSTING_REJECT_NOTAUTH template. I used the
following:

.TY &DATE &TIME Unauthorized posting to (&LISTNAME) by &FROMID
.QQ

The first line spits out a message to the log file, so I have some
paper trail. The second suppresses any other response (I didn't want the
owner or the sender to be notified).

-Andy

--
Andy Smith-Petersen