Thu, 19 Sep 1996 20:07:15 -0500
Mario's message illustrates that multiple owner's *can* work but I
imagine it works best when it, sort of, evolves as the list he speaks
of seems to have done (I have meant to sub to ARCANA-L for years as
it sounds interesting and just haven't ever gotten around to it).

As he points out, though, the people have to get along with each other
and be clear on what they are to do at any given time.  If you are going
from single to multiple owners I would still advise starting with two
or, as suggested, three.  See how it goes.  What works for one list may
not work for another list.

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L