Andrew Bosch <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 11:47:03 -0600
It could be that this address is on an MTA that doesn't respond
appropriately. You may have to prune this one manually.

andrew

Andrew, Thanks.

But I'm still puzzled because, for example, I see failures
for one address every day all month, but it isn't deleted. So the
Delay(5)
should catch the person regardless of the MAX(100). Since this is a
high
volume list, we really do want Max to be set high, or else a user's
temporary "outage"  will always result in an auto-delete (if I
understand