Carl Reimann <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 13 Jul 1994 16:21:28 EDT
I don't see why searching listserv archives can't be as simple as writing

search <desiredword> in <listname>

Why should it have to be more complicated? What good is all of that
extra coding?

Carl Reimann
> search BLA in BLA
This is  not the proper way  to access the LISTSERV  database. You should
either use the LDBASE user-interface  for interactive access, or submit a
DATABASE job. Please refer to LISTDB MEMO (available via an INFO DATABASE
command) for more information.

Summary of resource utilization
 CPU time:        0.027 sec                Device I/O:     3
 Overhead CPU:    0.008 sec                Paging I/O:     0
 CPU model:        3084                    DASD model:  3380