Liz Marr <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 08:00:05 -0700
Is there anyone out there using MSN or know someone who is using MSN who can do
a GET FILE for me?  I've got an MSN subscriber who sends the GET to the server,
gets the acknowledged message, but not the file.  Other people can GET the file just
fine.  Please let me know if it works for whatever server you are using, or try it on the
server that we're having problems with at MIT.  Try GET FIBROM-L WELCOME sent to
[log in to unmask] and see what happens and let me know.  Private
messages please unless there is some problems getting files from Listserv to MSN.

Liz Marr