Jean-Marc Mantel <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 6 Sep 1996 21:09:28 PDT
Each time I try to subscribe this person, the listserver
understands that I want to replace the name of my own
subscription with his email address.

I just sent the command

sub spiramed [log in to unmask] Jim Bier pw

to the server, so I don't understand what happens.

I did it a few times, the answer is always the same as
below.

Have you an idea?

Thank you for your help.

>On Thu, 5 Sep 1996 16:17:55 -0400  L-Soft list server at
>St. John's University (1.8b) wrote:
>>> sub spiramed [log in to unmask] Jim Bier
>>The name associated with your [log in to unmask]
>subscription has been
>>changed to "[log in to unmask] Jim Bier".

Jean-Marc Mantel, M.D. Psychiatrist
Coordinator: International Association of Spiritual
Psychiatry
medicine, psychology and psychiatry'
P.O. Box 131, Atlit 30300, Israel
Phone 972-4-9842812, fax 972-4-9842663