Susan Dj Paduano <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Jul 1996 01:31:38 -0400
This person wrote to me and told me that they
are getting digest for my list in an attached
file.  Can someone help me on how to advise
them.  None of my other members, who receive
digest, are having this problem.  Any prompt help is greately appreciated.
Thanks,

Sue
<---- Begin Forwarded Message ---->
From: snip
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 23:32:55, -0500
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: attatchment

-- [snip] --

When the condensed version of the list was downloaded to my E-mail
Connection program by prodigy, it classified it as an attatchment,
however, the attatchment is too large for me to open it in my Notepad
application, where E-mail connection sends all my attatchments to be
read.  I tried to change the application that the programs uses to read
the attatchments, but no other application is compatable. SO, next time
could you split the list into three or four smaller attatchments which
can be read in Notepad? If not, just send me all the emails separatly,
as you did in the beginning
Thanx bunches-

<----  End Forwarded Message  ---->