Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 01:02:26 -0700
At 04:14 PM 12/21/97 -0600, Adam Bailey wrote:
>Very much agreed. I'm always curious about that, and I always Query
>someone when they ask to be deleted. When someone signs off themselves, I
>find myself wondering if I'm losing a long time lurker or just someone
>who subscribed and changed their mind. This would be very handy.

Why does it matter?  It is YOUR list.  What reason the other guy had
doesn't really affect you, does it?  If s/he doesn't like your topic, your
list style, or anything else, you aren't gonna change it for one person,
are you?  Even magazines that you drop after a year don't bother asking you
why, and they're in it for the money, which most of us aren't.

cheers

dan

Dan Lester, 3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho 83716-7115 USA 208-383-0165
[log in to unmask]   http://www.84.com/  (check out our 1997 holiday letter)

http://library.idbsu.edu/   http://cyclops.idbsu.edu/ http://www.lili.org/
Sent me a postcard of a library yet?  You'll get something nice in return.