F J Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 5 Feb 2017 20:56:48 +0000
"but I and other list members are still getting these error messages generated by the software"

This is being sent to the list?  Not the list owner or even the listserver?

I'd suspect a misconfigured mailer, and would delete the sub.  Let the site sort it out, the subscribers don't have to.
--Joe

Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2017 11:54 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Error Message

Hi all,

  I'm getting this error message from my listserv software  ( below )
I've contacted my server tech support about it and they're saying
that there's not back up of email, and the posts are getting through
to the lists as usual,, but I and other list members are still getting
these error messages generated by the software.  Any ideas?

Ron

A message that you sent has not yet been delivered to one or more of its
recipients after more than 48 hours on the queue on vps.pixations.com.

The message identifier is:    1cZK21-0002AR-77
The date of the message is:    Thu, 2 Feb 2017 16:13:32 +0000 (UTC)
The subject of the message is: Sunrise,,

The address to which the message has not yet been delivered is:

  [log in to unmask]   ( edited for privacy )
    Delay reason: mailbox is full

No action is required on your part. Delivery attempts will continue for
some time, and this warning may be repeated at intervals if the message
remains undelivered. Eventually the mail delivery software will give up,
and when that happens, the message will be returned to you.