Mentor Cana <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 9 Dec 1995 01:54:31 -0500
Hi,

 Can someone tell me what does the "=" sign translate to when trying to put
 the content of a file in the filelist?
 I try to put a file that has 8 bit encoded characters (like e with two
 dots on it, the Albanian language, the ISO-8859-1 code page) and tells
 me that invalid password has been supplied.
 Now, if i know what the "=" translates to, I can make my pass to have
 these characters as the first few characters and then add some more
 after it. So, when I try to put a file that contains the ISO-8859-1
 codepage characters, I can supply ONLY the rest of the characters in the
 pw= . That is I assume that the "=" translates to "= plus some other
 things here"

 Or does anyone else have any other idea how to put files that are not plain
 text?!

thank,
mentor