Amy Stinson <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 07:03:02 +0000
99.9% of my list problems involving subscribing by potential members
is due to the "reply-to" area of their mailer being incomplete and
100% of this occurance is found in users using the Microsoft mail
programs.  Could somebody point me in the right direction on how to
fix this problem so I can tell them?  Right now I tell them to figure
it out or switch to another email program because I refuse to run the
program on my machines.  However, the vast majority of my list
members are at the lower third of the technically adept ladder and
they  find my suggestion to be  pretty non-helpful.

TIA for any help