Wed, 5 Dec 2007 11:54:46 -0500
> Forwarding a list-distributed message back to the list and not
> editing out original headers "triggers" the mail-loop nastygram.

Thanks to all that replied!  I will work with the list owner to get the
word out on how to prevent this.

Is there a reason that once Listserve doesn't stop looking for headers
after the body of the message has started?  Per RFC 2822 "The body is
simply a sequence of characters that follows the header and is separated
from the header by an empty line (i.e., a line with nothing preceding the
CRLF)."

Is this an issue that is fixed in versions higher than 14.4?  I recently
received the LAK for 15.5 but haven't installed it yet.