Patrick von der Hagen <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 00:49:10 +0200
Am Mittwoch, den 31.08.2005, 15:07 -0400 schrieb Pete Weiss:
> --
> SET listname IETFHDR
>
> will allow subscriber to receive the originally generated RFC822 headers w/o LISTSERV handling.
Which will not only prevent Listserv from touching To and Cc, but will
stop Listserv adding Subject-Tags, too. Its regularly annoying my users
who repeatedly ask "Am I asking to much when I don't want Listserv to
fool around with To and Cc but still need a Subject-Tag?"
Its one of many issues my users consider to be deficiencies of Listserv,
weather "The system is operating as designed." or not.

Is there a timeline for Listserv 15? And is there a list of expected
features and changes? It's getting harder and harder to justify using
listserv, so it would be really helpful if I could tell my users "That
feature will be included in the next release, so we'll just wait and
there is no reason to evaluate other products like X or Y right now".
--
CU,
   Patrick.