Kevin Parris <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 16:43:36 -0400
If you consider the majority of your subscribers to be trustworthy, and
you already have the "risky" ones set to REVIEW, I would suggest these

  Default-Options= Review   (plus any other selections you may have)
                so all new subscribers will be moderated, until you
find them worthy of NoReview
  Send= Private
                so only subscribers may post to the list

and specify ONLY individual email-addresses in the Editor= keyword, NOT
the listname.  If you specify the listname as an Editor, that causes the
review/noreview subscriber options to be ignored entirely by the server
- it means all subscribers are Editors and, with the current version of
the software, an Editor is not subject to Review.

  [snip]
Stinky huh? Happened to me too. Still happening. I have no idea as to
what to do, after 10 years of doing my list. Setting it up without the
Editor= me@myplace, (listname-l)  leaves me with all subscriber mail,
even those who're set to noreview, coming to me to be redirected to the
list. (i.e. reviewed/manually redirected to the list.)

I have tried reading the manual at lsoft.com, specifically the parts
relating to the Send=  header keyword, but nothing makes sense to me.

But anyway, that's probably what's happening to your list too.

Maureen