Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 29 Sep 2018 19:17:32 -0600
On Fri, 28 Sep 2018 14:42:44 +0000, Russell Hunt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Is there a way to identify subscribers who have been deleted from the list because of bounced messages in the past?

(I haven't read all the msgs in this thread, but most seem to address
adjusting the Auto-Delete settings or taking other external actions.  Those
are fine ideas, but I will address the above question more directly.)

List Owners may add the list configuration line:

Change-Log= Yes
or
Change-Log= Yes, Yearly

This begins a per-list log of all list change actions including subscribes,
adds, deletes, autodels, delivery changes (e.g. mail to digest), msgs
posted, etc.  Note that the log begins when this setting is added to the
list configuration, so any events prior to that are not recorded.

(As a Site Manager, I make this setting a default configuration for all
lists on my servers. There is no good reason not to collect this
information, exactly to have it available to answer the above or other
common questions, such as list posting activity or list growth over time.
The disk space used is minimal.)

The changelog information is neatly displayed in the WWW interface:
 List Management > List Reports > List Activity Reports

You can see this page, even if you don't yet have Change-logs enabled.

Again, this won't help past autodels, but you will be better prepared for
future questions.