Sat, 24 Sep 2005 16:13:32 -0500
Rodriguez, Pedro wrote:
> REVIEW LISTSERV BY COUNTRY SHORT
> SCAN LISTSERV .EDU
>
> How can I do the same results for anywhere before today, specifically for
> June 30, July 31 and August 31 of 2005?

You can't, using those commands, as they report only what *is* at the
momment the command is received.  They may be different a minute later.
If you want what was in the past, once a month, save the job outputs once
a month, in a computer file somewhere or as a printout.

For retro stuff you'll need to have CHANGELOG enabled, but I'm not sure
the basic CHANGELOG will easily give you that sort of information.
I can't really say as I've never used CHANGELOG for any of my lists.
I think of it as more of a LISTSERV administrator tool than a listowner
tool.

Douglas Winship    [log in to unmask]