Randy Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 28 Dec 2005 13:28:12 -0800
I am in the process of migrating some lists from 1.8d to 14.4.

Are there changes to the subscriber info that would prohibit performing a GET
<listname> on the 1.8d platform and then (after appropriate header corrections)
performing a PUT <listname> on the 14.4 platform?

While I can script out a lot of stuff based on the query command to migrate the
user base, it would be nice to also retain the date subscribed, as well as just
save a lot of work.

If that isn't possible, is the subscriber options field documented anywhere?

Thanks,
Randy