Jim Gerland - Network User Support <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 23 Oct 1992 07:50:44 EDT
On Thu, 22 Oct 1992 13:58:07 EDT Pam George said:
> ok, I am using
>  DEL userid at node pw = < >
>  DEL COMMODOR userid at node pw=<>
>      our mainframe won't recognize the @

Add the following line to your PROFILE EXEC:

TERMINAL CHARDEL OFF

THis allows you to use the @ sign as in userid@node on the command line.

>  but I keep getting a KEYWORD error.

I have sent you the 6 files I send to everyone of my list owners when I
establish a new list for them.  Please read them and if you have any
trouble understanding them, please fee free to ask me to clarify.  This
will help me provide better documentation and thus better service to
my list owners.  You should have gotten these docs from the current
COMMODOR list owner.

Also, please use QUIET DEL instaed of DEL when removing people from
that list.  Thanks,

Jim Gerland  - Consultant, Network User Support           University at Buffalo
Academic Services, Computing & Information Technology     Buffalo, NY 14260
716.645.3557 Work                                         716.645.3734 FAX
[log in to unmask]                              [log in to unmask]