Helge Niska <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 3 Dec 1996 16:18:05 +0200
Error messages like this one keep coming in this afternoon. The address in
question has been a subscriber to the list (LANTRA-L) since 8 Oct. 1996,
but I haven't received any error messages before. I agree that the domain
address looks fishy; but OTOH mail seem to have gone through earlier. Is
[log in to unmask] a valid address or not?

>An error was detected while processing the enclosed message. A list of
>the affected recipients follows. This list is in a special format that
>allows LISTSERV to automatically take action on incorrect addresses.
>
>--> Error description:
>Error-For:  [log in to unmask]
>Error-Code: 0
>Error-Text: 501 Error parsing address