Russ Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 20 Jun 2006 13:55:37 -0300
I'm beginning to see what the issue is here.

On one list to which I subscribe (C18-L), when I look at the
archives I see this when I look, for example, at the listing of
a post from me:

academic disputes (42 lines)
From: Russ Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 22:11:57 -0300

If I log in to the list on the main page, I can see my email
address there; otherwise not.

I'm starting to think that it's an alternative to making the
archive private (Notebook=private) rather than an addition to
it.

I would consider configuring one of my lists that way, since
most of the discussion on it is of issues that I think might
well be of interest to non-subscribers . . . but I can't find a
way to do it in the help menus.

-- Russ

St. Thomas University
http://www.StThomasU.ca/~hunt/