Lou Schwing <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 10:42:27 -0700
I'm getting a lot of requests to join my list from the domain:

vulcan.northatlantic.nf.ca

I'm getting a new one every few minutes - most have names attached, some do
not.  I'm reluctant to sign all these people up - at this point, it will
put me close to or over my subscriber limit - because it looks like a
mailbomb attack on the server.

I had someone sub a day or two ago, using the domain

admin.northatlantic.nf.ca

but they unsubbed today.  Within two hours, I started getting all these
requests.

Their website is not accepting connections - this leads me to believe they
are getting attacked as well.  (www.northatlantic.nf.ca)

What can I do?  (I can't seem to find the right combo for a whois - so I
can't call either...)

Lou