Wed, 14 Dec 1994 09:45:09 -0600
Could someone help her with this?  It sounds like a postmaster job
to me, but I really don't know.  Help, someone?
  Douglas
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 1994 11:20:32 -0500
From:[log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]

Thanks for your previous reply.

I now have another question because my list is giving me an Error 96
message and holding the posts.  It says that there is an incomplete copy of
a message is in the notebook.  How do I get the notebook (I'm at work and
all of the command stuff is at home) and what can I do about the incomplete
post.  I remember the command to free the list but I have to eliminate the
bad post first.

Please respond as quickly as possible.

TIA,

Kathryn Smith