"David M. Rosenberg" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 9 Sep 1996 02:11:19 -0400
I want to add a co-owner to one of my lists. He has a very long X.400
address. It is

I am having a few problems and would appreciate help or advice.

When I entered this address in the list header, e.g.
* Notify= [log in to unmask]
and PUT the list header, I got back the following message from LISTSERV:

The following problems have been detected in the list header:

* /G= [log in to unmask]
Warning: There is no keyword by that name - check the spelling.

* PV/S= [log in to unmask]
Warning: There is no keyword by that name - check the spelling.

* GARUD/OU2= [log in to unmask]
Warning: There is no keyword by that name - check the spelling.

* P1/OU= [log in to unmask]
Warning: There is no keyword by that name - check the spelling.

* NSK1/O= [log in to unmask]
Warning: There is no keyword by that name - check the spelling.

* SIEMENS/P= [log in to unmask]
Warning: There is no keyword by that name - check the spelling.

* SCN/A= [log in to unmask]
Warning: There is no keyword by that name - check the spelling.

* VSNB/C= [log in to unmask]
Warning: There is no keyword by that name - check the spelling.

Please refer to the list keyword documentation (available via the "INFO
KEYWORDS" command) for more information about keyword syntax.

Since only warnings have been issued, the list will be stored anyway.

The header of the SAP-R3-L list has been successfully replaced.

1. Is there some way that I can protect the X.400 address so that I don't
get these messages?

2. These messages were described as "warnings". What did LISTSERV actually
do with the "* Notify=" setting?

3. I think that the Notify was successfully set to the X.400 address, but
how can I fit in a "* Errors-To=" line with the above address?

4. If the X.400 address were a little longer, it would be a single token
longer than 80 characters. How can I put such a token in a list header?

/David M. Rosenberg        [log in to unmask]        1-617-253-8054