Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 17 Aug 2007 19:10:33 -0400
On: Fri, Aug 17, 2007 at 02:01:03PM -0400,Hoelzle, Eric (hoelzlel) Wrote:

} There's an inline attachment at the end.  Is your list configured to
} allow those?
}
} http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/15.0/listkeyw.html#kAttachments

The list has:
* Attachments= No ,filter
* Misc-Options= IGNORE_EMAIL_CASE, DISCARD_HTML

The attachments are a text/plain which that web site says is an
exception to Attachments= No and an html one that DISCARD_HTML should
drop (html is also an exception to Attachments= No).

So unless the:

} --0-1445084806-1186843148=:13630

Is not recognized as plain text, the plain text part should be posted
and the html part dropped.  Or is the "charset=iso-8859-1" or the "8bit"
a problem.

Could it be a bug in Listserv?  No, never.  Well hardly ever.  [With
apologies to Gilbert & Sullivan.]

--
Rich Greenberg  N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 239 543 1353
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67