Thu, 18 Jun 1998 21:14:20 -0500
I've got a question about what Sizelim= actually does.

In the keyword memo for 1.8c, May, 24,'95, it says the offending
item is truncated, which implies that it is distributed with
everything over the limit is discarded.  However, I put in a
sizelimit for one list and ever since them I get the occaisional
item which, when I approve it, is returned to me because it exceeds
the limit.  Usually I can get it to through by editing the header,
maybe rearrange the text to get rid of wasted lines.

So, which is it?  Is the item returned to the poster with a note
that it is too long (like the rejects I get) or is it truly truncated
and distributed?

My experience does not seem to agree with the keyword memeo.

Douglas