Pat Letendre <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 21 Aug 1994 09:24:56 -0600
Re-User being "served out"
Could someone please explain the message below to a novice list owner and
tell me how to fix it? This is the 2nd time in a few weeks that I have
received this message for this subscriber. I thought I had fixed the
problem, but obviously I haven't. After being a member for awhile, the user
("Frank"-not his real name) told  me he had inadvertently removed himself
from the list(I do not know how), so I re-added him(using the command "add
MEDLAB-L  [log in to unmask]") . Shortly thereafter"Frank" wrote me
that all was well again but now the problem appears to have re-occurred.
What am I (or "Frank") doing wrong? Thanks for your help. Regards,Pat
*****************
Date:         Sat, 20 Aug 1994 17:46:49 -0600
From: BITNET list server at UALTAVM (1.7f) <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Problem processing mail file from [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]

Error occurred while processing file 2758 from [log in to unmask]: "Mail
has been received for list MEDLAB-L from a user which has been served out".

------------------- Message causing the problem (33 lines) --------------------
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 1994 19:44:52 -0400
From: [log in to unmask] (Tony Dugan)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Turn around time

Currently, I'm working with a CQI committee involving the
Emergency Center at our facility. We are looking at the amount of
time required to provide the EC physicians with laboratory
results. Specifically we are looking at CBC/diff, Chem 7 and
cardiac enzymes. If anyone can provide info from their labs, it
would be very much appreciated.   Thanks.
XXXXXXXXXXXXX(Name deleted for privacy)
Medical Center of Central Georgia
Macon, Georgia