Tue, 13 May 1997 21:00:26 EST
Hello from Minnesota!  Your timing here is incredible.  By accident, I was
alerted to a NEW company that just opened in Nov. of '96 and is exploding
already doing over $2 Million per MONTH, (Yahoo did $19 M last year).
You should be excited too...barely anyone outside of MN, ND, SD, IA & WI
knows about this.  You're early and could have many in your state or province
"under" you.  Opens in Canada in April.  The company sells websites and is
LOOKING for reps now to help handle this "stampede"...over 25,000 reps
already!  Payback is an amazing 75.9% to us as reps.  Matching checks +
more...and the cost to join is ZERO.  No computer or Internet experience
required.  I earned $2,200 my 1st month & my good friend earned over
$31,000 his 1st month!!!

For Complete Details, Email Our Autoresponder at:

To be taken off our list, hit reply & type: Re move in subject

This email was sent by Stealth Communications.  The message originated
from one of Stealth's servers and was relayed through several public
gateways to get to its final destination, in accordance with standard internet
protocol. Stealth Communications has no affiliation with any of the internet
service provider's or I.P. address listed in the headers. Nor does the
presence any of the  internet service provider's machine name or I.P.
address in the headers imply or confirm that they approve of or encourage
the sending of bulk commercial emails.