Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 14 Jan 2013 20:05:48 -0500
On: Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 02:08:47PM -0500,Rich Greenberg Wrote:

} Last night I was logged into the Apple.ease server, and when I was done
} I remembered that I wanted to change my password (because of an unlikely
} but possible compromise).  I normally do this by email (PW CHANGE
} xxxxxx) but saw "Listserve Command" at the top left and decided to try
} it.
}
} Did the PW change, now how do I get out of it?  Didn't seem to recognize
} EXIT, END, EOJ, QUIT etc.  Didn't try SIGNOFF or LOGOFF because I was
} afraid they would unsubscribe me.
}
} Finally just killed the session.  But something was hung because Apple
} would not let me log in again. Just hung.  Whever was happening finally
} cleared overnight.  But is there a "right" way?  Tried it again today and
} had no problem logging in again.
}
} Whatever was hung was in the GUI only as email commands were fine.  Or
} was Apple having a case of hiccups last night?  8-9pm est 13 Jan

With the assistance of the esteemed Mr. Weiss, I am following up on
myself to give the rest of you 1) A better idea of what I was doing, and
2) The solution, which was stareing me in the face the whole time:

nb: I am set to "expert mode".
Starting at the "List Management Dashboard", at the top left is a
"List Management" dropdown.  The last item on the dropdown is "LISTSERVE
Command".  Click on that and you get a new panel labeled "LISTSERV
Command Interface", which contains a small window labeled "Command:".

How do I get from there back to the "List Management Dashboard"?

I just found a way (may not be "best" way).  in the "List Management"
dropdown, click on "List Dashboard".

Still wondering if Apple was having a case of hiccups last night.

--
Rich Greenberg  Sarasota, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 941 378 2097
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67