Tim Rushing <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 18 Jul 1994 16:11:33 EDT
As a subscriber I have a problem with a list I'm on.  I can't change
any list settings, because when I originally signed on I ended up
being listed on MACSCRPT@DARTCMS1 as:

Now, my address is apparently not coming into listserv in this form.
I have tried changing my setting to INDEX via a TELL command and
by writing to LISTSERV@DARTCMS1 and at DARTCMS1.DARTMOUTH.EDU.
All three result in the message that I am not a subscriber.  I wrote
one of the owners last week asking to be deleted, so I could re-sub,
but have not heard from him.   I wrote my NAD this morning (and still
may hear from him yet.  I guess the next step is to contact the NAD
at Dartmouth.  Finally, I could complain on the list.

Is there anything I can do as a subscriber to get listserv to
recognize me at the screwed up address?

          ---Tim