John Imperial <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 16:19:03 -0500
I'm having this exact same problem today.  I can't wait for an answer.
Thanks,
John Imperial

----- Original Message -----
From: "Conor Doyle" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 3:55 PM
Subject: Archive problem

Hello all, I have run into a problem with my list.  I am getting
following error.

An error occurred while logging mail to the archives of the PROPOND
list. An incomplete copy  of the message  might be present  in the
archive  file. The list is being held to prevent further occurrences of
this error. Please take corrective  action and  issue a  "FREE PROPOND"
command when  you want  the message to be reprocessed.

I have tried deleting the archive files, as we don't need them, but
nothing seems to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Conor Doyle
Website Administrator
ph:  630-326-1700