Sylvie McGee <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 21 May 1996 07:09:28 -0700
Hi, Murph,

Since I'm the one who made the claim that there is a resent-from patch for
the Mac, I will admit that I don't know if it is being confused with the
"Forward934" patch.

I got the information that there was a resent-from patch for the Mac about
a year ago, through a long and involved search that involved Eudora
newsgroups, not just web page sites. I didn't pursue that solution since
I'm pc dependent. When I talked with Qualcomm's techs, they confirmed that
there was a patch for the Mac - but I frankly don't think that they were
all that conversant with the resent-from line requirements in Listserv.

You might try running altavista or opentext and including the search
newsgroups option looking for a reference.

Gee, I hope I am not being the source of great misinformation - if I am, I
offer apologies - it's certainly not been intentional...

Take care,

Sylvie McGee
Co-Administrator - Quaker-L/Quaker-P
Co-Administrator - Noses-L