Hemus MD <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 14 Feb 1995 16:04:02 GMT
To BBS (Behavioral and Brain Sciences) Associates with Bitnet Addresses

Dear BBS Associate,

        BITNET is being increasingly replaced by the Internet and as a
result email addresses of BITNET users will eventually change.

If your BITNET address has an alternative Internet domain address of
the form [log in to unmask] I would be most grateful if you could
reply with this information. This will enable us to keep our database
of BBS members up to date.

Please reply to

Thankyou for your time.

    Matt Hemus, editorial intern
    Behavioral and Brain Sciences

    Department of Psychology
    University of Southampton
    Highfield, Southampton
    SO17 1BJ UNITED KINGDOM

    phone: +44 703 594-583
    fax:   +44 703 593-281
    ftp://cogsci.ecs.soton.ac.uk/pub/harnad
    ftp://ftp.princeton.edu/pub/harnad/
    http://cogsci.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~harnad/
    http://www.princeton.edu/~harnad/
    gopher://gopher.princeton.edu/11/.libraries/.pujournals