"Kathryn A. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 4 Dec 1995 15:44:34 +500
HELP! Is there anything I can do as a remote list owner to resolve
this problem?  Two of my lists are currently being held because of
problems with logging mail to the archives.  I have forwarded my two
messages to the sys. admin of PLEARN, but so far I have gotten no

Please send any advise privately, I'm on digest.

TIA,

Kathy

Date:          Mon, 4 Dec 1995 14:51:29 +0200
From:          "L-Soft list server at PLEARN (1.8b)" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:       Message ("An error occurred while logging mail to the...")
To:            "Kathryn A. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>

An error occurred  while logging mail to the archives  of the EXOTIC-L list.
An incomplete copy of the message might  be present in the archive file. The
list is being held to prevent further occurrences of this error. Please take
corrective action  and issue  a "FREE  EXOTIC-L" command  when you  want the
message to be reprocessed.

Serious error occurred - traceback follows
>>> Error X'0010001B' writing file "EXOTIC-L LOG9512A O1" <<<
 -> Severity: Error
 -> Facility: FSWRITE
 -> Abstract: I/O error
 -> I/O mode: Record write