Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 14:17:40 -0500
At 12:24 12/21/2001 Friday, Dennis wrote:
 >Thanks, Stan for your reply. On our small list (ca. 300) doing a REV
 >by country is not a waste of time since about 55% of our members do
 >not use one of the big boys.

For all of the discussion that BY COUNTRY has engendered since LISTSERV
migrated from BitNET to the Internet, that REVIEW option should generate
a CONFIRMATION Reply with a disclaimer and a SEARCH script of the archive.

Pete who lives in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (one of four states
with that designation within the USA) see also:

http://www.lectlaw.com/def/c259.htm