Sarah Lawrence <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 20:50:34 +0100
Hello there!

I have the following lines in my header --

* Default-Options=      NoAck,Repro,NoConceal,ShortHdr,mail,nomime
* Language=             NoHTML

but the List is still receiving mime formatted messages like this:

[begin message]

Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 14:33:22 -0400

Are there other parents who feel as though once they try to implement =
this theory in their lives, it seems like everything is falling apart? I =
feel like I don't know who I am. Are there any therapists out there? =
Any off line comments would be appreciated--Leslie

[end message]

Question: if the above is, as it appears, a mime-formatted message, does
that mean that I have to set all 870 odd subscribers to nomime or what is
the problem? If I do need to do that (I added the nomime only recently)
is there a way to do it easily, such as something like:

set tcs nomime for *@*

?

to make a wild guess at the possible syntax.

--
Sarah Lawrence
http://www.sarahlawrence.org/