"Gear, Jon" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 06:42:11 -0400
All,

I have been having a problem with a specific message repeating over and
over.  The mesaage has an attachment.  The message was sent to three
different lists.  Two of the lists were dormant lists so I removed their
directories so that no one could post to those lists any longer.  Just
before I removed those lists The person posted the message to one of the
lists.  Over the past few days I have been receiving messages that indicate
it is from the deleted list even tho it has been deleted.

I turned off the services last night before going home so that it wouldn't
fill up peoples inboxes.  I came in this morning and turned the services
back on and within a few minutes I started to receive the message again.

Also, I have heard from others on the list that say that some of the
messages that might have been posted within the past few hours are also
being duplicated.

PLEASE, any help that someone can give is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Jon Gear
Director, BuckID Card Services
The Ohio State University