Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 15:28:14 -0400
Archives are stored as files.  To get a list of those files, issue the
LISTSERV command:

INDEX listname

to the [log in to unmask]

Then, using those abstracted resultes, do a GET on each one (these can be
issued as multiple commands in one JOB):

GET listname LOGnnnnn

If they are obsessive enough to want the entire archives, then they
should be of sufficient aptitude to do the INDEX/GETs.

/Pete

  At 15:18 07/30/2002 Tuesday, Ahern, Shannon wrote:
 >While we are talking about archives, I have gotten repeated requests from
 >subscribers to be able to download the entire archive. *Why* they want to
 >do this, after I have explained to them that they can always come look at
 >it or run queries and request specific threads, I have no idea. But is
 >there some easy mechanism for them to do this?
 >
 >TIA!

End Reply