Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 14 Jan 2013 14:08:47 -0500
Last night I was logged into the Apple.ease server, and when I was done
I remembered that I wanted to change my password (because of an unlikely
but possible compromise).  I normally do this by email (PW CHANGE
xxxxxx) but saw "Listserve Command" at the top left and decided to try
it.

Did the PW change, now how do I get out of it?  Didn't seem to recognize
EXIT, END, EOJ, QUIT etc.  Didn't try SIGNOFF or LOGOFF because I was
afraid they would unsubscribe me.

Finally just killed the session.  But something was hung because Apple
would not let me log in again. Just hung.  Whever was happening finally
cleared overnight.  But is there a "right" way?  Tried it again today and
had no problem logging in again.

Whatever was hung was in the GUI only as email commands were fine.  Or
was Apple having a case of hiccups last night?  8-9pm est 13 Jan

--
Rich Greenberg  Sarasota, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 941 378 2097
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67