Tue, 31 Mar 1998 09:04:00 +0000
> first) then the cookies are gone.  Check in the Netscape cache for
> the same thing.  For a browser at a library, perhaps it should have
> the cache dumped regularly anyway
>  to prevent this very thing.

I agree with you, and that library/school browsers should probably
not have cashes or cookies able to be set.. but unfortunately, I
don't have any control over that and neither to the subscribers..
they are just lucy to have any access at all.

I regularly delete my netscape cashe.. usually once or twice a week..
so the LISTSERV cookie isn't there either.

 ........Cleo  [log in to unmask]